St Edmunds Society is holding an Open Day on 14th February 2018. The day will be committed to drop-in sessions between 10am-4pm so you are welcome to arrive throughout the day. This day is specifically for those being home-educated or those guardians who are considering home-education. Despite this, all are welcome to view our premises whether you are parents of current students, interested in our courses or just want to find out what alternative provision really is. This is a date not to be missed so ensure it is in your diary!
The programme for this informal day will consist of:
- Tours of the building
- Meet with our very enthusiastic tutors and staff
- An insight into what life at St Edmunds Society is like for young people
- Discussions with current Post-16 students
- Tips on home-educating and how vocational education can support this
- Careers, advice and guidance workshop to discover your potential
- Application support for this process
- Practical, vocational tasks for each of our training courses
- The chance for young people to learn about Health and Safety and the use of PPE
We would love to welcome you, along with friends and family to our Open Day to discover how St Edmunds Society can help you reach your aims and create new goals.